IUHS does not administer AP exams. In order to take AP exams, IUHS students must arrange to test at a participating local school.
Note: Currently, the College Board is administering the exams remotely. Their website will provide more data regarding this.
Follow these steps to arrange to take your exam(s) and contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Contact College Board no later than March 1 to get the names and telephone numbers of local, participating AP Coordinators willing to test outside students. Prepare a list of the AP Exams you are interested in taking before you call.
- Call the AP Coordinators identified by College Board no later than March 15. When calling Coordinators to arrange testing, make sure to tell them:
- You are trying to locate a school willing to administer exams to homeschooled students or students from schools that do not offer AP Exams
- Which exams you plan to take.
- If you have a documented disability that will require testing accommodations at the exam, and if you have been approved by the College Board to test with accommodations.
Once you locate an administrator, that school's AP Coordinator is responsible for ordering your exam materials, telling you when and where to report for the exams, and collecting your fees, which may be higher to cover the school's additional proctoring or administration costs. That school must administer the exams for you; the school cannot forward them to you or your school for handling.
The IUHS AP Provider code is 435. This number tells the College Board that you took your AP course at IU High School.
The IUHS Institution code is 150219. This number instructs the College Board to share your AP exam results with IU High School.
You will need both the AP Provider code (435) and the Institution code (150219) on the day of your exam.