Skip to main content



During your time as an Indiana University High School student, you'll need to complete some forms. For your convenience, we've listed them all here.

High School

Permission to Release Information/FERPA

Transcript Request (Please note: a charge of $10 will be assessed for each transcript request.)

  • Important:  If you need additional documents to be sent with your official transcript please first contact the IUHS advising department,, and arrange to have an advisor complete the forms.  Do not submit the transcript  request until you have heard from IUHS staff that the document is ready to go.  Then you can proceed to submit the transcript request.  All additional documents you want to be sent with the transcript must be listed in the comment section.  Listing additional documents in the comment section is the only way to guarantee they will be sent with the transcript.
  • When you complete the transcript request, please supply the information requested and then click "Continue". You will then be taken to the Indiana University payment system.

Indiana University High School Diploma

Diploma Program Planning Sheets