Indiana University High School makes it easy to stay on track for graduation with high-quality courses that are available on your schedule.
Whether you want to make up a course, stay on track for graduation, or take courses not offered at your local high school, Indiana University High School can help. We offer more than 70 high school courses, and all meet the standards of the Indiana Department of Education.
If you need to repeat courses or fulfill missing degree requirements, you don't need to wait till summer school. You can register for IUHS courses year round. You'll have the benefit of working with licensed instructors and can complete your course work when and where it is most convenient for you.
If you want to take courses not available from your local high school, you can take advantage of IUHS's wide selection of advanced course work.
IUHS is for local high school students!
If you'd like to supplement your current high school curriculum with IUHS course work, talk to your high school guidance counselor first to see how IUHS credits apply to your school's requirements. When you register, you'll need to complete a FERPA form listing your school's ETS (CEEB) code and authorizing IUHS to share your educational records with your school.
Class of 2011
Wake Christian Academy, Raleigh, NC
“I was excited to find a program that allowed me to take a language that my school didn't offer. Since I'm planning to pursue a career in the biological sciences, being able to take Latin is something that will definitely be helpful to me in the future.”
- I want to take extra classes for high school credit.
- I want to earn college credit in high school.
- I want to earn my diploma as a homeschooler.
- I want to earn my diploma as a training athlete or performer.
- I want to earn my dpiloma outside a traditional high school setting.
- I want to get a consistent education while my military family travels.
- I want to complete my high school education.
- I want to earn a diploma from an accredited U. S. school.
- I want to offer my students more options.