An Indiana University High School diploma is your opportunity to get a U.S. education that will prepare you for study at the world's leading universities - no matter where you currently reside.
If you're an international student or the child of a U.S. family living abroad, getting a diploma from an accredited U.S. school can help prepare you for study at a U.S. college or university.
IUHS students have been accepted at more than 100 colleges and universities. As an IUHS student, you can pursue a college prep or academic honors diploma, and even take advantage of advanced placement courses.
IUHS courses meet Indiana Department of Education standards and are developed by high school teachers who are certified in their subject areas. And even though you are working from abroad, your instructors are available for personalized guidance via phone or email.
IUHS is for students outside the United States!
Whether you're just beginning your high school career or have already completed some course work, talk with an IUHS advisor. The advisor can let you know what you need to do to register for IUHS courses. You can also view the student handbook to learn more about how the program works.
If you decide to pursue an IUHS diploma, you may be able to get credit for work you've completed at other schools. Talk with an IUHS advisor to find out how your previous credits may apply.
If you prefer to graduate from your current school, talk to your guidance counselor first to see how IUHS credits apply to your school's requirements.
- I want to take extra classes for high school credit.
- I want to earn college credit in high school.
- I want to earn my diploma as a homeschooler.
- I want to earn my diploma as a training athlete or performer.
- I want to earn my dpiloma outside a traditional high school setting.
- I want to get a consistent education while my military family travels.
- I want to complete my high school education.
- I want to earn a diploma from an accredited U. S. school.
- I want to offer my students more options.