Quality & Integrity
Indiana University High School is committed to providing a high-quality virtual high school learning experience for students in Indiana, the nation, and the world.
Indiana University High School is accredited by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement and the Commission on International and Transregional Accreditation, accrediting divisions of AdvancED.
AdvancED is the world’s largest education community. It represents more than 23,000 public and private schools, 6,000
school districts, and 18,000 volunteers in 30 states and 65 countries. It serves nearly 15 million students.
- licensed in the state of Indiana and certified in their subject areas
- licensed in the state of Indiana
- more than 75 courses (all online)
- advanced placement courses
- high school diploma
- academic honors diploma
- based on the approved curriculum for Indiana schools, substantially reflecting state Department of Education subject area standards
- evaluated by independent reviewers
- require an equivalent amount of work and carry the same credit as similar courses offered in traditional high school classrooms
- developed by recognized authors in their subject field and specially selected to meet course learning objectives
Assignments and Exams
- personally graded by certified teachers who provide individualized comments—no computer-scanned exams